Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chest, tri's and some cardio

          What's up everyone!! Well I know I have been slacking with my posts but I add new posts whenever I can. October 5th is getting close for my first show and I've been hitting it a bit harder at the gym lately. Diet hasn't been to bad and it could of been a whole lot better but what I mess up this year will be next year's strong point. Today was probably one of the best training I've done with chest even though my cousin was not there to give me a spot lol but he has done his part in my training. 

          I started of with a pre-workout drink since I was falling asleep at the gym lol. Once I got that in my system, I went and stretched out for a bit. I didn't get enough water in my system today to be honest. 


                                                         Training Routine!


  • Cable Chest Flyes: 3 sets of 18,18,12 ( I use this exercise to warm up since my shoulder's suck but I hit it hard)
  • Dumbbell Incline Chest Press: 5 sets of 12,10,8,drop set,drop set
  • Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 12,10,7
  • Pec Dec Fly Machine: 3 sets of 12,10,8
  • Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 12,10,10,8 (On the final set I go till failure then switch my hand position to chest presses and hit it till failure.)
  • Tricep Cable Push Downs: 4 sets f 15,12,12, Dropset
  • 25 mins on the elliptical machine (Cardio)


         I've started to add alot of drop sets into my routine and I've seen some pretty decent results at the end of the training session. I take maybe a 30-45 sec break in between and it's not to bad. If you need a spot please go around the gym and find yourself a spotter. Last thing you want is a dumbbell dropping on your face. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment