Sunday, March 17, 2013

You guess it! Chest day!

      What's up everyone! Well I know the previous post before this was on chest. I really didn't have to much time to type up the other workouts I've performed this week. Like I said before I will try my best to update as much as I can. Since I plan on competing sometime in October, I've been taking MHP Up Your Mass to help get in extra calories into my system since I really have no money to spend on a really 'Perfect" diet. I have other family member's that live with me so they all have to eat to. I do the best I can with what I have. Time has been really rough for me in life lately and I have been feeling down. This motivates me to love the weights even more and concentrate harder on competing. Going to the gym helps me for that moment relax and really forget about everything. I know this really has not to much to do  "training" in your opinion, but it in reality all the problems I've had in life has been the foundation to what I am trying to accomplish now. 
  
     Though inside I am feeling down, I wake up every morning and thank God for everything. I couldn't have also done it without Mike Marcano who has coached me, helped me out with supplements, and has guided me through the gym and life outside the gym. I also have to thank everyone else in my family! Remember don't take nothing for granted in life. As easy as it's handed to you, it can easily be taken away.

  Started today of with some stretching and pull ups to get warmed up and loosened up. Also used BCAA's to get my amino acids running in my system while I train. 

                                                                  Chest Training Routine!


  • Cable chest flys- 4 sets using 45lbs to 80lbs with a rep range from 12-15. We adjusted the cable's to target different parts of the pec's.
  • Push ups- Till failure
  • DB Incline Chest Press- 5 sets using dumbbells 65lbs, 105lbs, 95lbs, 85lbs, and 60lbs. Used a rep range form 15-25. 
  • Pec Dec Machine- (One hand at a time) Did 2 sets using 90lbs and 180lbs using reps of 15 and 20.

Today was a quick day but with enough weight and volume to get a really good training session in. 

                                                                    Tips


  • Stretch before every workout
  • Stay well hydrated!
  • Control the weight! Don't let the weight control you!
  • Contract (flex) the muscle you are targeting!
  • If you can get a really good workout partner, get one! They can help you stay motivated and help push those last forced reps!

No comments:

Post a Comment