Saturday, June 30, 2012

A touch of Ab's

Today was a fairly good easy day at the gym today. The weather out here in Florida was extremely hot today so everyone was at the beach today. That meant the gym was empty today and when I got there it was! Today's agenda is ab's. I started of with stretching the body for about 5 mins to loose up my joints.

First exercise I jumped into was Pull-Ups I performed 2 sets of 20 pull ups to get the blood flowing.

I then did Leg Raises which target the lower ab's. I did 3 sets of 20 reps.(I did leg raises on the cable rows bench) 
                                                  (Cable Row Bench I used to do leg raises)

Then I performed Ab Crunches on the Ab Crunches Bench. I did 3 sets of 30 reps with 10lbs.
                                             (Ab Crunch Bench or Machine) I forget the name

After this exercise I went back and did another set of Pull-ups. Along with leg raises on the pull-up bar.
 
NOTE: Remember to contract or flex those ab's while your at the peak of the movement in that exercise you performing. Remember to breathe!


 I then moved on to Leg Raises again on the leg raise machine. I did 3 sets of 20 reps. So I did 20,20,20.
                                                               (Leg Raises Machine)

After all this I did one final set of pull-ups then did 60 push-ups and then I was done for the day.
I went home made a protein shake and then made a chicken breast wrapped with a tortilla and ate a can on tuna so far.


Some picture's after the workout.





I was going to do cardio today but I'm still in my bulking stage so I really don't hit cardio until I start my cutting stage and carb depletion.



No comments:

Post a Comment