Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Arms!

What's up everyone! I just wanna start off by saying happy 4th of July to everyone. I hope all of you enjoy your day and stay safe!. Anyways today's agenda was Arm's. Lucky it is a holiday and the gym was empty. I woke up a little late today but managed to make a protein shake and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. I waited about an hour to let all that settle in my stomach before I headed to the gym. 


I got to the gym and realized I left my water bottle at home. Got me a little mad but I just compromised by just walking my lazy self to the water fountain in between exercises. So I started of as always stretching for a couple of minutes to get loosened up.  Then I started my rotator cuff exercises to warm up which my physical therapist recommended and showed me how to do. After this I went to my routine and I started of with Tricep's first.


I started of with Tricep Rope Pull Down's I did 4 sets of 15,12,10 Drop set 12


Then I went to Skull Crushers I did 4 sets of 12,10,6 Drop Set 15


Next was Tricep Cable Kick Backs I did 3 sets of 12,10,10


After this I went to Seated Tricep Over head Dumbbell extension. I did 3 sets of 15,12,10


After this I was done with Triceps and I went on to Biceps.


First Bicep workout was Preacher Curls. I did 4 sets of 12,10,6 Drop Set 6


Next was seated Dumbbell Biceps curls. I did 3 sets of 15,12,10 and SuperSet it wil a set of Hammer curls


Next was Bicep Cable Hammer Rope Curls. I did 3 sets of 15,12,10


My final Bicep exercise was Double bicep cable curls. I did 5 sets of 15,12,10 Drop Set 12 and the last one was 9 which I concentrated on the negative (Lowering/Returning the weight back in it's starting position very slowly) portion.


After Biceps I did Fore Arms. I did  Fore Arm Curls (palms up &palms down) I did 3 sets of 15,15,15

Anyways I was gonna add Ab's into the routine but I was really tired and I really didn't want to come to the gym today but I can't go through the day normally if the gym wasn't part of the day so I went. I will make up ab's twice as hard tomorrow along with a leg workout.


NOTE: Remember to always Squeeze!!!! your biceps  at the peak of the exercise. After your done working out your arms will look swollen and you will feel it. Have something in your stomach after your workout preferably a Protein shake!  


HAVE A GREAT 4th OF JULY AND STAY SAFE AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment