Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Learning.

I've picked up a lot of knowledge over the years about fitness and it's benefits. I started off by just walking around in the gym and using every machine in the gym. I had no idea what I was doing but I did it. I then started reading articles in the internet and just taking my time reading and absorbing a lot of info about how exercises work, what part of the body the exercise is targeting and how they should be performed. Sometimes I would learn from the people that go to my gym. A lot had a number of years of experience in the gym and built their bodies over time. They would explain to me if I'm doing the exercise wrong or if I should tweak the exercise a little. These are the times when you just gotta learn when to shut up and just take the wisdom from people. There are a lot of people that are out to help. Just don't try to think your better than them because you just started lifting or for some other reason. But in all I just wrote this little post to explain how I got my knowledge in lifting and building my body. Don't get me wrong I'm still learning and I still have people give me advice. No one is perfect and information is always out there and it's constantly updating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment