Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back Day!

What's up everyone?? Well today was a great day at the gym and I worked on Back today. As always I started my day off with a protein shake and a bowl of oatmeal to give me the protein and carbs I need to fuel my muscles throughout the workout.  So after about an hour and a half I took my pre-workout drink to get me pumped. I would name the company and name of the pre workout I take but since none of them are sponsoring me I will not name them. 


So I packed my bag and was off to the gym in this Florida heat. When I got to the gym I filled up my water bottle (STAY HYDRATED!!!) and went off to stretch. After stretching I did a set of pull-ups and I managed to do 20 pull-ups without my shoulder's killing me. After pull-up I went straight to my routine.


First exercise is Lat Pulldowns. I start of very light to get me warmed up then add weight to perform to failure. I did 5 sets of 20,15,12,10,10
(LAT PULL DOWNS) 

Next is Bent Over T-Bar Rows I did 3 sets of 15,12,10
                                                                (BENT OVER T-BAR)


Then I went to Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Rowing machine I did 4 sets of 15,12,12,10 (I ended up doing Drop Sets For this one)

                                               (HAMMER STRENGTH ISO-LAT ROW)


NOTE:: Sorry after these exercises I got to much into my workouts I forgot to take more pictures. If anything you can type up the exercise/machine in google and it will generate how the exercise/machine looks like.

My next exercise is Sitting Cable Rows I performed 3 sets of 12,10,8

Next is Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral High Row Pull Down Machine I did 3 sets of 15,12,10

Next is Bent over barbell rows. I did 3 sets of 15,12,12

My final exercise is One Arm Dumbbell Rows. 3 sets of 12,12,12

I would usually do DeadLifts but I decided to do Bent Over T-Bars one week and DeadLifts another week and just keep switch off like that to keep my body guessing.

I also added Calfs today since I do Calfs 2-3 times a week. So I did 3 sets of 15,15,15 Standing Calf Raises.

In all remember to squeeze your back to get the full workout and full stretch almost locking your elbows as you  return the weights back to the beginning position to get the full workout. Stay hydrated and make sure you have some type of protein and carbs after your done working out. Your body needs to recover!! Maintain a proper diet and keep up the good work!



No comments:

Post a Comment