Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back in the routine with back

What's up everyone! Today I went in to do back. Again I took today as a light workout since I been gone a week from the gym. Today I usually do Abs and Cardio but since I missed back on Tuesday and I lack in back I decided to do it today. Next week I will get back into the normal routine.


When I got to the gym I loaded my bottle with water as I always do. Hydration is really important when it come's to being in the gym. Keep's your muscle looking filled and replaces the fluids your losing by sweating and it's just good for the health. After I got my water I went and stretched for 2-3 mins. After I was done stretching I went into my routine.


Warm up: 20 pullups


Seated Lat Pull Downs: 4 sets of 15,12,10 Dropset 10

Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Rows Machine: 3 sets of 12,10,10


Bent Over T-Bar Rows: 2 sets of 15,12


Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral High Pull Downs: 3 sets of 12,10,8


Bent Over Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 12,10,8


Cable Rows: 3 sets of 12,10,8


This is the workout I did today for back. Like I said I went light today to get my body back in the routine. I would off added calf workouts but the machines were taken. Remember to contract the muscle to feel the burn and to dig into those muscle fibers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment