Friday, July 20, 2012

Shoulder's are exhausted

What's up everyone! Well I'm back from the mini vacation I had away from the gym from working on my car to having little side jobs here and there. Today I woke up and had my protein shake with slices of bananas and a bowl of oatmeal. I waited about an hour to let my food settle and I drank my pre-workout and then I was off to the gym.


I got to the gym and I started up with stretching and the warming up my right shoulder with exercises my physical therapist showed me to get my rotator cuff going. Then I went straight to the workouts.


Side Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 12,10,10,8


Front Lateral Raises (Dumbbell): 3 sets of 12,10,8


Front Lateral Raises (Cable&Rope): 3 sets of 12,10,8


Upright EZ Bar rows: 3 sets of 12,10,8


Shoulder Shrugs (Dumbbells): 4 sets of 12,10,8 DropSet 10


This is the workout I did today. I didn't add more exercise because I just got back into he routine and I wanna start off easy so by next week I should be back in my normal routine. It allows my body to get adjusted again. Anyways stay hydrated and stretch!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment