Monday, July 23, 2012

Chiseling Chest

What's up everyone! Well today was my first day to getting back into the routine. Today I worked on chest along with half of America who usually does chest on Monday.  I worked on the upper part of my pecs today since I need a little more mass. I got to the gym and started of with stretching out my chest and warming up my shoulders (Rotator Cuff). After stretching and warming up I did a set of push ups to get my blood running.


Incline Dumbbell Presses: 4 sets of 15,12,8 Dropset 10


Flat Dumbbell Presses: 4 sets of 12,10,8 Dropset 8


Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 10,10,10


Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press: 3 sets of 12,8,6 (My shoulder wasn't to good on this exercise so I went alittle easy on this one)


(PUSH UPS IN BETWEEN)

Hammer Strength Chest Press: 2 sets of 12,10


(PUSH UPS IN BETWEEN)


Pec Deck Flyes: 3 sets of 12,10,8


Cable flyes: 3 sets of 12,10,8


Well this is what I accomplished today. My rotator cuff wasn't on my side today but I managed to get my workout in. Remember!!! to squeeze your chest at it's peak of the exercise and do your sets till failure. Stay hydrated and eat something within 45 mins after your workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment