Monday, July 2, 2012

Chest!!!!

What's up everyone?? Well today was an alright day at the gym. I went a little late then usual and I try to avoid going late especially on Monday's because everyone gets out of work and the gym become  really packed. So because the gym was extremely packed today I couldn't take any pictures of the equipment but next time I will. So before going to the gym I drank a protein shake mixed with peanut butter then waited about an hour and drank my pre-work out.


I got to the gym and stretched alittle bit and began my rotator cuff warm up exercises to loosen my shoulder's due to this injury I got. Make sure to warm up your rotator cuff before training chest.





Chest Workout


I started off with Incline Dumbbell Press. I did 4 sets of 15,12,10,8


Normal Bench Press With Dumbbells. I did 3 sets of 12,10,8


I went back to Incline and did I performed Incline Dumbbell Flyes 3 sets of 10 (I didn't want to stress my shoulders that much so I didn't push that hard)


I then went to the Pec Dec Fly Machine and did 3 sets of 12,12,12


Cable Flyes was next with 3 sets of 12,10,8


My final workout was Hammer Press machine and I did 3 sets of 12,10,8


At times I will do Push ups in between each exercise and get my chest pumped.

In all make sure that you SQUEEZE your chest at the peak of the exercise! This will stimulate the muscle to actually put in work. Make Sure when your are benching to squeeze your shoulders back together and arc your back just a little. This will take shoulders out of the workout and concentrate on the chest. Remember to use weight you can handle and make sure you perform the workouts till failure.


Anyways if you guys have any questions just feel free to leave a comment. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment